The Foundation can help you to create a new scholarship for the students of the Central Valley Central School District. Just follow the steps below:
1. Determine what type of scholarship you want to set up
- A One-Time Scholarship – a one-time donation which is exhausted when awarded.
- An Annual Scholarship – funded annually, periodically or by a one-time donation to be distributed over a period of years until exhausted.
- An Endowed Scholarship – a self-sustaining fund with the interest earned on the account funding the scholarship for the future. An Endowed Scholarship can be set up with the Foundation for as little as $2500.
2. Decide how much the scholarship will award annually and how you will fund it.
- How much and how often will you contribute to the fund?
- Can you get others to contribute on a one-time or periodic basis?